Residential Pest Control Services in MA & NH
All of Freedom Pest Control’s residential plans start with a thorough home inspection.
This inspection will assist the technician in finding issues in your home that could be leading to the need for residential pest control in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Our Freedom Pest Control technician will provide guidance and information designed to help prevent the problem you called about from coming back next year
Freedom Pest Control Gold Plan
- Freedom Pest Control’s Gold Plan provides year-round protection from a large number of the most common home-invading pests including ants, carpenter bees, honey bees, mice, spiders and silverfish.
- Seasonal service visits from our professionally trained technicians scheduled quarterly, four (4) times a year, to help prevent your pest problem from reoccurring.
- Free emergency service visits. We understand that you may encounter pest problems in between one of our seasonal service visits. If that is the case, all you have to do is pick up the phone and call. We’ll come right out, at no cost to you. You may never need to call us, but it’s good to know we’re there if you do.
- Having problems with ticks, be sure to ask about Freedom Pest Control’s GOLD Plan PLUS.
are available including:
- Guaranteed protection from all ants on any single family home.
- This plan includes any retreats.
- Complete foundation treatment for any size home.
- This plan helps prevent crawling insects from entering your home.
Inspection consists of checking and locating termite activity and deficiencies. A Freedom Pest Control technician will map out areas that require treatment, then customize a termite treatment for your business.
Animal Trapping and Removal
- Trap and remove animals.
- Seal hole with heavy wire mesh
Freedom Pest Control also provides termite inspections and pest evaluation on any size building, home or property as well as bed bug control and bed bug extermination. Freedom Pest Control strives to be the industry leader in new treatment technologies.