The Key To Commercial Pest Control For Your Portsmouth Restaurant
May 7, 2022
Keeping your Portsmouth restaurant free of pests is essential for many reasons, but most importantly, it’s part of running a healthy business. Restaurant pest control provided by Portsmouth pest control specialists is the key to effective commercial pest control.
What To Do About Pests In My Restaurant
When you have pests running around your restaurant, your first step should be to contact Freedom Pest Control for quality commercial pest control services. Our experts will inspect your restaurant and narrow down pest problem areas that will likely let all types of pests inside cause chaos.
Restaurants especially need to keep an eye out for invading pests such as:
- Rodents (both rats and mice)
- Pantry pests and grain beetles
These pests are drawn to restaurants because of the easy access to food, water, and waste products, meaning you need to guard against invaders year-round.
Five Tips To Keeping Your Restaurant Pest Free
There are a few prevention tactics that you can put into place if you want to defend your restaurant against pest invasions. The steps below can help you deter unwanted visitors:
- Seal up potential pest entry points around your restaurants, such as cracks in doors and windows. Keep exterior entrances closed as often as possible, especially if they lead out to dumpster areas where rodents and cockroaches like to hide.
- Fix up leaks and moisture issues that lead to pools of excess water around your restaurant. Pests will be drawn inside by this easy water access.
- Ensure that all trash and food waste are disposed of promptly in sealed bags. This will stop the scavenging and aroma from attracting pests inside your restaurant.
- Ensure that leftover food is stored correctly, food storage areas are decluttered, and inspect all food deliveries for signs of grain beetles or other pests. This can help you catch and stop infestations before they get out of control.
- Sanitation is a crucial step in making your restaurant inhospitable to pests. Make sure to follow all sanitation rules and clean kitchen and food preparation areas frequently to stop waste build-ups and aromas that attract pests.
The Most Important Thing To Know About Commercial Pest Control
Commercial pest control is crucial for your restaurant to maintain health standards and a positive reputation. It is vital to know that the specialists instituting restaurant pest control treatments will use the utmost care and follow quality commercial pest control standards. When looking for a pest control company, you should evaluate their services, including any ongoing offerings for your restaurant. The company's reputation in the community will ensure you find a company with your best interests in mind; only then will you be able to invest in a completely stress-free way to keep your business safe from pests.
Commercial Pest Control In Portsmouth You Can Trust
As we previously mentioned, the best commercial pest control company in Portsmouth is one you can trust to keep your best interests in mind. Our professionals at Freedom Pest Control offer this and will be able to provide your restaurant with thorough inspections and tailored, effective pest control solutions that eliminate any pest infestation you have and help protect against future invasions.
Contact our experts at Freedom Pest Control today for more advice or assistance.