Pest Control & Exterminators in MA & NH
Let us provide you with FREEDOM from unwanted pests.
Call us TOLL FREE at 1-877-737-8755 now for fast pest control in Massachusetts and New Hampshire! Home Inspections are FREE with the purchase of any package.
Freedom Pest Control of Merrimac, Massachusetts was founded in 1994. We specialize in insect extermination, animal and pest removal and exclusion for both commercial and residential customers.
Freedom Pest Control’s highly trained service technicians pride themselves on their knowledge, professionalism, and efficiency at removing pests, animals, and termites. Owner Tom Drapeau has recently become our official “Staff Entomologist!”
GET FREEDOM FROM UNWANTED PESTS
- Mosquito can carry diseases like West Nile Virus, Zika Virus, or EEEV. Even without carrying these dangerous illnesses, they can be a serious nuisance that can ruin your enjoyment of the outdoors. Learn more about mosquito prevention and extermination.
- Bed bugs hide in the crooks and crevices of your furniture, making finding and removing them without expert help. They are parasites that suck blood, disrupting your sleep in the night. They can cause skin rashes and allergic reactions. Learn all about bed bugs and what Freedom Pest can do for you!
BED BUGSIdentification, Inspections, and Treatments
- Signs of Bed Bugs
- Bed Bug Inspections
- Bed Bug K9 Detection
- 3-Step Bed Bug Treatment Explanation
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment Explanation
- Bed Bug Treatment Methods Pros and Cons
- REQUIRED Bed Bug Preparation
- Bed Bug Preparation Concierge Service
- Bed Bug Educational Presentations
NH & MA Pest Control Reviews What Our Clients Say About Us
"Provided excellent, clear information. They actually told us that our problem wasn't termites, but dry rot--thus saving us a lot of time and money treating a termite problem we didn't have!"
"The company was very quick to contact me and explain their services. My only 'complaint' is that after the initial appointment I had to contact the office to reschedule due to Isabel (the hurricane that wasn't) and to confirm that my rescheduled appointment was on. The technician that came to the house was right on time and the work took less time and cost less than I was originally quoted. Overall I would use this firm again and/or whole-heartedly recommend them to someone else."
"The exterminator that was sent to my house was awesome - first, she was very knowledgeable, and second, was very proactive in establishing contact when she hadn't heard from me."
"Would recommend to everyone. Debbie was very efficient and always available by phone."
"It was very simple to set up an appointment, and the treatment options were presented to us at that time. We knew we had carpenter ants, so it was nice that we didn't have to have an initial consult - we could just have the spraying done. I like that one of the options offers a guarantee, so they will come out and spray multiple times if necessary to take care of the problem. Pricing was very affordable."
"They killed the ants with a guarantee."
"Person was polite and went about her business, but I ended up paying extra to do the whole basement. Seems the estimate was for the area of infestation only."
"They were able to come down the same day I called them. They were extremely knowledgeable and knew what to look for. After covering where they thought the mice were coming in, and setting out the poison, they said to call if I had any other problem. The next day I found a dead mouse in the house, and when I called them (Saturday of a holiday weekend), they called me back and had someone at my house Monday to recheck everything. Thankfully, I have not had a problem since then."