Expert Pest Management Solutions In Amesbury, MA
When pests come onto your Amesbury property, they can create trouble in your yard and find their way into your home or business. Pests can be a nuisance, damage your property, and cause sickness, but there are many ways you can protect yourself from their harmful impact.
Join us as we look at general pest maintenance that you can use to reduce pest activity in your yard and keep pests from getting inside. We'll look at how Essex County pest control can not only help to reduce the job of pest management, but also provide targeted control for specific pests. If you have an urgent need, jump over to our contact page and reach out to us immediately. Freedom Pest Control provides industry-leading pest control in Amesbury, Massachusetts.
Home Pest Control In Amesbury, MA
There are many all-natural pest maintenance methods to reduce pest activity and keep pests out. Here are a few examples:
- When you pick up dog waste in your yard, you make your yard less interesting to flies.
- When you address lawn weeds, you remove nectar as a food source for wasps, mosquitoes, ants, and more.
- When you deodorize trash receptacles, you remove scents that attract many pests from a distance.
- When you clean your garage and remove spider webs, you significantly reduce how often you'll find spider webs out there.
- When you repair your gutters or clear out gutter blockages, you reduce perimeter moisture which is a strong attractant for moisture pests.
- When you pick up dead branches and move stacked wood away from your exterior, you deter many pests that are attracted to wood debris.
- When you use a caulking gun to seal gaps, you create a physical barrier to keep pests out.
At Freedom Pest Control, we add layers of protection on top of what you're already doing, and we provide some services to replace what you're already doing, such as spider web removal and exclusions. It is easy to get started with a customized residential pest plan. We offer free no-obligation pest control quotes. There is no better way to get proactive control of pests around your home.
Investing in Ourselves, For YouWe have a state of the art facility and lab onsite, where all new techs are trained. We put a big emphasis on investing back into our team, so they can deliver you the highest quality of service.
Our Commitment to You
At Freedom Pest Control, our customers always come first. Our values are centered on treating you with professionalism, courtesy, accountability, and integrity.
30+ Years of Experience & Knowledge
Freedom Pest Control has been serving Boston and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We're committed to providing you with the best possible service, every time.
“Many thumbs up for Freedom Pest Control. Timely, responsive, and professional. All actions were explained with thoroughness.”
Flea Prevention 101: How to Keep Fleas at Bay Year-Round Read More
Types of Ticks Read More
Pest Spotlight: How To Get Rid Of Merrimac's Termites Read More
Natural Ways To Keep Mice In Merrimac Out Of Your Home Read More
Portsmouth Homeowners' Helpful Spider Prevention Guide Read More
The Most Simple Way To Deal With Bed Bugs In Merrimac Read More